Monday, July 30, 2012

Diet ~ Follow up

Great news: I lost 8 pounds overall.  It's a great feeling to have made it through the diet and to have lost weight actually.  I'm also very glad it is finished :) again here's the link to the diet.



I have a few things I want to suggest when doing this diet:

1. Drink lots and lot of water.  It'll fill you up and you won't feel so hungry.
2. Really eat your heart out.  Each day don't be shy to just eat a bunch of bunch of the food on the day you're on.  It's not gonna hurt at all.
3. Take a vitamin or a supplement.  I took vitamin C this last week but not every day and I think I should have because I got kinda sick.  Your body is missing a few things during this diet and you need those vitamins!
4. Tell people you're doing the diet.  It helps to share with people and have people keep you accountable.
5. Stick to it.  It's definitely worth it and satisfying when you finish.

Let me know if you're gonna do this or even feel like doing it!  I'd love to answer questions of what I did and how I got through it.  Thanks for sharing in my long week :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Brittany! This is Malyn... I have been following your week because I saw this diet on Pinterest and was curious about it! What I want to know is if you keep the weight off once you go back to normal eating. You should do an update in a week or two :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...