Monday, July 23, 2012

Diet ~ Day 1

I decided to start today!  I'm hoping that it will help to tell people I'm doing this so I can be motivated to keep going.  So today is fruit day.  I'm having grapes, blueberries, lots of watermelon and maybe a few others if I can find some :) It recommended eating lots of melons because those are the lowest calorie fruits so you will lose the most weight that day if you eat them.  You can find the full diet here and I came across this video which really helped when cutting up the huge watermelon today!


p.s. I also went shopping today because I knew I would need some things for the rest of the week.  Overall, the last time I did this diet, I found it was fairly cheap because most of the stuff you already have at home.  I mainly just buy a lot of fruit and vegetables which don't add up to much.

1 comment:

  1. I wish you lots of success my dear. But I also want you to know I think you are beautiful just the way you are. SR

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...