Saturday, January 7, 2012

Pinterest Wedding

My sister got engaged just about a week ago! She already asked me to be her maid of honor a while before and I could not be more excited! She always looks to me for crafty-creativeness and where further to look than Pinterest! I've been creating a board for her for a few months and we looked into more ideas last night. She is going for a rustic-chic theme because the ceremony and reception is going to be at her fiance's parents house which has an vast amount of land and an enormous red barn on the property. This kind of theme is all the rage right now so it is so much fun picking out little things for her to include on her special day! Here are just a few things that we would like to do and some more inspiration for your country/rustic wedding!














As you can see, lots of crafts and burlap will be involved :) It's going to so much fun getting everything ready and I can't wait to see how perfect everything is going to turn out.

2 comments:

  1. Cute ideas! Your sister is so lucky to have such a talented and crafty maid of honor :) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...