Monday, April 25, 2011

Would You Rather

So this is what my week consists of:
M: working all day on 2 projects due for my finals and studying for one test
T: registration day! get those classes before everyone else can (starting at midnight), get up early, exam and project due at 9 a.m. work 4 to 8
W: get up even earlier to babysit two of the cutest little munchkins at 6 a.m. until about 10:30 then last project exam at 1 p.m. work 4 to 8
R: either shop today or friday for Erika and Jake's wedding present (but I get to sleep in!). work 4 to 8
F: finish shopping, rehearsal dinner at 6
Saturday: here we go. get up who knows when to begin getting ready for the day, Meghan's graduation downtown at 10:30, might leave early to do my hair, have to be at church around 12 or 1 I'm guessing, wedding begins at 3:30, pictures and all in between stuff, reception downtown at 6, party the night away.

So glad I'm done with school by this point because I think my head would have popped off otherwise.  If anyone would like to pray for me this week, that would be much appreciated.  I also need to leave a lot of room for God in my busy schedule!

But here are some things I would rather be doing:









Hope you all have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

  1. Stay strong this week, and pray for me as I you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope your week is going well dear! so glad you mentioned registering b/c i totally forgot. but thanks to you I now have all the classes I need to graduate! one more semester of CC for me! speaking of registering, are you perchance taking principles of retailing this semester, or floral design? because i am and it would be a dream to have a class with you.
    whew! comment's done. . .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...