Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A Few Things


Hey there everyone.  I know it's summer and I should be posting more (at least I think I should) but I really haven't.  I don't really have any reason to post everyday because my blog doesn't have a set "theme."  Anywhoo...just wanted people's thoughts about a diet I have tried before called the Eat Your Heart Out diet.  It's all explained in the link below but I tried it before my sister's wedding and got to about day 5.5 and stopped after losing about 5 pounds.  I know it works and this is the longest I've dieted believe it or not.  The great thing about it is the fast results and the straight -forwardness of it.  I'm thinking about doing it next week and if I do, I will try to post result and how I feel throughout the week!  Here's the diet:

7 day diet


So yeah.  I'm gonna do it again.  Go out and get all my food (which doesn't add up to much because most of it is in the house) and gain self control for at least 7 days.  Feel free to visit that girl's blog.  I read the whole post and she answers every question out there.  I'll keep you guys posted!

3 comments:

  1. i think im gonna do this. no lie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should! It takes a lot of self control but it has really worked for me. It's a lot simpler and much shorter than most diets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so proud that you're doing this!!! Only one more day, right?? Good luck!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...