Saturday, July 28, 2012

Diet ~ Day 6

I made it through day 6!  Today was a bit rougher than normal because I really just want to get back to eating regularly.  I just want to eat fruit on the vegetable days and I want things like crackers and cheese and cake :)  The bad thing is I'm feeling kind of sick, like bad headaches and slight dizziness.  I want to say it's because of my lack of things I normally eat everyday and this diet is more like a detox and a cleanse than an actual diet.  It will help rejuvenate my body and help me crave less of the "bad" foods.  Tomorrow I'm supposed to do the miracle soup all day but I'm going to do meat and fruits and vegetables.  I'm thinking tomorrow will be the hardest day so I don't expect myself not to give in to some things a little bit.  I'll probably eat some things not on the list but in moderation.  I'm excited to see the full results by Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...