Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Castles of Ireland

Today in my Fashion Promotion class, we had to design our own ad for a travel agency that we had to make up.  I decided to do a kind of tour of the castles of Ireland.  I'm going to make it into not as much a tour but an overall experience of these castles like dining and living in them for days at a time.

The thing is, all we have to do for this assignment is make a one page ad and make it alluring and convince people to want to book their travelings with us.  But the more time I spent looking up good castles and pictures, the more I really want to go to Ireland.  It's so beautiful and all the scenery just makes me want to cry.  I can't wait til the day that I have loads and loads of money and I get to travel to places like this:
Ashford Castle

Ballynagowan Castle
Ballyportry Castle
Barberstown Castle
Castle Leslie

Brittany

2 comments:

  1. yup, just try spending a day looking through my Britain from the Air book. I know it's not Ireland, but still. . .I just want to break down and cry looking at that too!
    Let's go soon, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...