Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New year

Hello there blogosphere and happy new year. I'm having a hard time choosing a New Years resolution just because whenever I say I will lose weight it never happens and in don't think I necessarily need to this year. So I'm trying to think of a better New Years resolution because I just want to be a better person this year. God has given me this year to live and I want to live it with purpose.
I'm not going to say I will blog everyday because ain't nobody got time for that ;) But I would like to do something that makes a difference in other people's lives and makes mine better at the same time and most importantly glorifies God. So what about you? What kind of New Years resolutions will you try to reach this year?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...