Monday, August 29, 2011

Crafty: Take 2

So summer is officially done with school starting tomorrow and I thought I would update all ya'll on the crafts I have started (and some finished!) this crafty summer!  I'm so glad I got to do so many things with all of my free time.  Hopefully I will keep knitting, sewing, crocheting, painting, and gluing through the rest of the year.  I included some links to patterns so I hope you have fun crafting too!

My tea party dress. Just made it up as I went.


Owl magnet DIY.  Gave this as a gift for Julie's birthday.

I got an awesome flower painting book at a garage sale and attempted a couple :)


I also got some vintage patterns at that garage sale and made the shirt on the right and found an easy dress pattern for the dress on the left. Both were made with some kind of leftover polyester we had :)

...and this is the basket full of granny squares. It is also a present for julie's birthday that I have yet to finish. It will eventually be a big afghan :)

...ok this is a long skirt I made into a dress with just ribbon as straps! It's a martha stewart craft of course, here's the link.

One mitten down...one to go. Easy crochet instructions...but I did buy more yarn for it!

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...