Sunday, May 19, 2013

Guatemala

Hello from Panajachel! I am here in Guatemala on a two week vacation spending some time with family :)


It's been so relaxing and I've been so blessed by everyone around me. I've been here a little over a week now and dread the day I have to go. I love the way of life here and wish people in America would adapt to some of the traditions and tranquility of this country. I know we cannot lie in a hammock everyday (as I am now haha) but I wish we could make things more simple and love more and cherish everything. 

Here's just a preview of some of the many pictures I have taken so far:

My adorable cousin Benjamin. 


Last Sunday at church. 

Hot chocolate with family. 

Day trip to Antigua. 

Fun at the zoo with Andres (and penguin)

Abuelita making tomales (so much good food!). 

And today in Panajachel. 

I can't wait to get my pictures all organized so I can share more. Hope everyone is doing well back home. ¡Buenas tardes!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like your all having fun Britter! I totally agree with the simplicity of life. Love to all! Give Mom and Christy a big hug from us and tell mom Eric says..."si" she will laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see and here more about your trip!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...