Wednesday, September 12, 2012

My Top 9 Fashion Accessories

I'm loving all the unique and creative things we can wear on our bodies these days that aren't just limited to clothing.  I'm not a big wearer or accessories but I'm in love with a few things that are out there right now.  I think everyone should try at least one of these trending items to spice up their wardrobe a little bit :)





#1: tiny neclaces. I have one right now and I just want a ton more.  They're a subtle way to add accessories into your life and people will ask you about them.
#2: two finger rings.  They're really not as uncomfortable as they look and they're super trendy right now.
#3: cute headbands.  I can't help but think of Blair Waldorf but pop on a headband every once in a while and feel as sassy as ever.
#4: locket necklaces.  Another simple necklace that people will want to ask about (and look inside of).
#5: chain/string bracelets.  There's lots of tutorials floating around on how to make these right now.  I think they go great with everything and I want to make some soon.
#6: cartilage cuffs.  Even if you don't have your cartilage pierced, you can rock one of these.  There are so many different options to this accessory.
#7: hair bows.  Tucked under a bun is the cutest new way to wear these bows right now.  Add a little floral to them and you're ready to go.
#8: pearl earrings.  Pearl earrings have always been my go-to accessory to add a little bit of class to an outfit.  They're just so easy and so elegant, you can't go wrong.
#9: big huge pretty watches.  This particular watch is the one that I own and I love it.  I wear it every day and was never a watch person before I got it.  Big watches are in right now so grab the fad before it goes away!

These are just the beginning of all the wonderful things trending out there right now.  I hope you try some of them if you live an accessory-free life right now.  And tell me your favorite accessories right now so I can try some new things too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...