Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Accomplishing Things

I'm on summer vacation already!  Can you believe it?  I was officially done last Wednesday and now I don't know what to do with myself when I'm not working.  Well, I have a lot of stuff to do for my sister's wedding right now (making flower arrangements, boutonnieres, presents (hehe), invitations, and buying gifts and planning the bachelorette party) and I need to plan Nate's birthday but other than that..... I want to fill my summer with fun and useful things to do.  Like make crafts! So here are just a few things I want to do within the next few months or so:
DIY: lace heart cardigan


So cute!! I think I could make this!!

ruffled pillow - Seriously so easy! Need to make

Anthro bow top bag tutorial, different colour scheme and it's perfect!

The Mani-bow! so cute!!!

polish + makeup sponge

What a way to reuse something!

Mirrior plus flowers from Hobby Lobby plus hot glue gun= Awesome. (except i would make my own flowers)

So I know that's a lot of stuff but it would be fun to do some of it right?  And I'm pretty good at actually doing the stuff I pin on Pinterest :) (I even have a board of the stuff I've actually done here!) So yeah after seeing these if you have any ideas of crafts that I should do this summer I would love some suggestions and I will be posting more of the results when I get time (and motivation) to make these beautiful things!
p.s. all of these things found on my Pinterest page (red button up there ^^)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...