Friday, June 17, 2011

Getting Crafty

Oh hey everyone. It's been a while.  Just wanted to share with you what my summer has consisted of: CRAFTS!  I've gonna a little buck wild and have started and stopped (and occasionally finished) quite a good amount of crafts ranging from knitting to endless paper flowers to string bracelets so....Enjoy!
Penguin bracelet for my Nathan
bracelets for the girls at work
dad's father's day present :) shhh don't tell

pillows for Julie and Teresa

Not really a "craft" but fun little braid for a cutie pie 2 year old :)

and so begins the paper flowers



finished one!

having a craft day with Julie (gonna keep these ones single)


good sun-time activity

2nd one done!

tea mug cozies for tea party favors!
my startings of a summer scarf. idk how long it will be til this baby is done

So there you have it. Just a few things I've started or have done.  I'll have lots more updates I'm sure.  Me and Julie are planning our 2nd annual tea party and are creating many beautiful items for that. I may even do a separate posting for that all together. I can put some links up if you're wondering how to make any of this because I found everything just online and waiting to be put together :)


1 comment:

  1. You are a crafting fiend! The Queen of Crafts! A craft-aholic. Crafty Crafterson. Mrs. Craftman. That's all I got.
    That penguin bracelet is incredible.
    The picture of the paper flowers on the glass table is a dream.
    I'm excited for the tea party.
    Thanks for the pillows.
    I'm out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...